Abstract submission site will close at 6:59PM EST on December 15, 2019.
Registration fees will be refunded for fellows and residents whose abstract, as the presenting author, is selected as one of the top 5 best abstracts.
* Through a peer review process, high quality abstracts will be accepted for poster presentation during The 2nd International Nephrocardiology Conference, February 7-9, 2020 at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando, FL.
* Limited number of very high-quality abstracts may be considered for oral presentation.
* Results of peer-review process will be communicated to the corresponding author by the end of December 2019 and the instructions for presentation of the accepted abstracts will be sent soon after that.
* At least one of the contributing authors must be present at the time of poster presentation.
* Presenters must register for the conference under their applicable fee category in order to present.
Instructions for abstract submission:
- Only abstracts that are submitted online through this website will be considered for peer review process.
- The subject of the abstracts must be relevant to the subject of the conference.
- Please enter the first name, last name, email address and the best contact number for the corresponding author.
- Please enter the abstract title in the designated window.
- Please list the First name, middle name (if applicable), last name, degree(s) and institution(s) of all contributing authors (including the corresponding author), in the labelled window in the order they should appear. Please identify the presenting author by adding “(presenting author)” in parenthesis in front of his or her name.
- Please enter the body of the abstract in the assigned window. Use the subtitles, introduction, methods, results, conclusion and keywords (3 to 5 keywords). If you are submitting a case report, you may use the subtitles introduction, case presentation, discussion, conclusion and keywords. Limit the body to 350 words.
In case of any question or concern please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org